As the Autumn season sets in, leaves begin to fall, the wind blows a little stronger, and the temperatures begin to cool off.
Fall season is a great time to prepare your facility grounds for the upcoming Winter.
Here are a few tasks to check off your Fall Maintenance Checklist:
- remove leaves and debris
- prune trees if you are doing structural pruning (reduce narrow crotch angles) and remove dead branches
- check and winterize irrigation systems
- service the furnace/boiler
- seal cracks in the parking lot asphalt
- inspect the roof
- clear gutters and downpipes
- mark walkways and pavement with stakes for easy visibility for snow plows
- inspect HVAC system